Sunday, September 8, 2013

Neutral With a Twist?


I love my crazy makeup just as much as the next person, but don't we all have those days where we just feel like looking, well, relatively normal? ;)

Today was one of those days.

I sat down and brushed on my every-day neutral eye and got ready to add my liner, then thought "Hey! This would really cool with gold!" I grabbed my shadow stick and put a streak of gold right where my regular shadow ended, and it looked awesome! It was fun, but not too crazy. The perfect amount of "cool" to get a few second glances, and it only took two seconds to swipe the gold on!

I'm definitely going to be amping up my neutral eye with some gold more often! For the fall this would also look gorgeous with a lovely, glittery purple or royal blue. Mmm, glitter.

So, what do you guys do if you feel like waking up your every-day look? If you don't have any special tricks, experiment! (And let me know the results)!

x-Niamh

Products Used

Eyes:

-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
-NYX Glam Shadow Stick in 24 Karat
All shadows listed below are from the Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV
-Zephyr
-Skimp
-Midnight Rodeo
-Lost

Cheeks:

-NYX Blush in Cinnamon

Lips:

-Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti

No comments:

Post a Comment